I need cheat help!

Started by sethistheman, February 22, 2008, 08:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sethistheman

I want a mod of hack or cheat or something that will make me faster, shoot more, better weapons, and works on multiplayer.

Genesis

Sorry, no actual cheats for MP. The only way this could happen if somebody made a map or mod and edited the properties in such a way that does what you want. The Sandcrawler mod does some of that stuff. Weps are edited, thats all I remember. :wink:

Sh4rpSh00t3r

this you can make a mod that does all those things but you won't be able to play mp with people who don't have it.

shintofreak

Just so you know, you can sort of "cheat" in multiplayer, but it will give everyone else the same abilities that you have, and you have to enter the codes on the server host machine.  The set command, quoting from unreal wiki, is probably the most powerful command there is in unreal.  If you know the name of the property, which you can find by looking at the properties in unrealed, or by using the editactor class=(insert name of actor of which you want property names), which will give you a temporary version of the same property window that you get in unreal ed.  Anyway, if you use set *classname* *propertyname* *variablename*, you can edit any property you want, provided you are the person hosting the server.  For example, set pawn collisionheight 0 will make it so that your character has no height whatsoever.  They will  appear to be the same size, but walking around can be quite hard, especially as it will most likely cause you to fall through static meshes.  Another example, set pawn maxhealth 300, will make it so that you then have 3 times the capacity on your health bar, but will not change the actual amount of health in it.  These are just basic examples, and, like I said, the set command can be used with everything, including pawn, weapon, and inventory, which are probably the most useful.  If you enter the code in your server before anyone joins, then it will apply only to you, but it generally applies to everthing of the specified class that is in the server.  Now i'm tired of typing, so I'll let you figure the rest out on your own. :wink:

VodeAn

l337

icepwn

lol once i was so motivated to cheat well not motivated but i had an idea..

what about changing the default missing-texture texture to glass.. then delete all texture packages.. then all you would see in every map would be glass and you could see if someone would be coming.. i thought about this and i think it works but i have no idea how to change the default missing/non-texture to glass.

Dark Lord

well if u didnt have the texture packages you wouldnt be able to join someone's server anyway...
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

icepwn

Quote from: "Dark Lord"well if u didnt have the texture packages you wouldnt be able to join someone's server anyway...

Yes i would but the texture i would see would be like this

what i was saying was to change that none texture into glass..

Dark Lord

never tried deleting all my textures so it may work, but you'll still have to modify the null texture, and i dont know where you do that. even still, having a modified texture would cause you to be unable to join someone's server
a server and its guest must have the exact same game: maps, texture packs, effects, properties, etc. or no one gets to play. (obviously, extra stuff is ok, but default things must match)
besides this, in my experience i have been unable to see the player on other side of glass walls when a wall is simply made glass and you see through the black abyss of the places that isnt the map into the nearest map area (if u know what i mean...basically when you are looking thru a window that isnt directly connected to the viewed room) only the server can see players anywhere...
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

Sh4rpSh00t3r

Actually DL you are not allowed to play in a server without the same 'properties defaults' but anything else can be changed on demand as long as he renames every single texture.

JanDeis

Well, if the files don't match, doesn't it mean he wouldn't be able to play MP without giving everyone else the same "cheat"?

Like I replaced some textures with the same name as the previous one, and RC wouldn't let me play online because I had different files than everyone else...