phpbb 3.0

Started by Sandcrawler, May 20, 2008, 10:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

As you can tell it worked, and we lost nothing...well your signitures might be messed up a bit, but no posts were lost.

If you think we need a new forum anyplace let me know.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

1upD

This could take a lot of getting used to...

Sandcrawler

Yeah thats what I thought at first, its a pretty big change from the last version.

I have four diffrent Styles loaded on the forums, I personaly use the Carbon one, and find it alot easier to use then the default one, there is also Acid Tech. Basicly the one we used on the old forums, and a Jedi one.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

DooFi

So why don't we use Acid Tech by default? I mean, at first I thought I had opened the wrong bookmark or something^^
Also, it puts the avatars on the left, where pretty much 99.9% of all forums have them. :wink:

btw, Gametoast is using the Jedi-Style. And I thought they had made that themselves :roll:

Sandcrawler

Yeah thats true, then it still looks the same atleast, I switched it to it

Carbon switches it to the left side as well, I agree its kinda wierd having it on the right.

Sandcrawler

So is it still loading blue first for everyone? or is it just me?

DooFi

Should be fixed now. Everyone who actually prefers the blue style needs to set his board style to Prosilver in User Control Panel -> Board preferences.

Sandcrawler

Ok thanks, it was red for me now when I loaded it.

1upD

Yay! The board is pretty much back to normal.
(and with nice font colouring too)

VodeAn

I managed to install phpBB 3 on sqon.net and it seems to be working fine.
Oh and you need a navigation bar back to the other parts of this website.