OMG HAILFIRE DROID IN MY UNREALED?!?!?!?

Started by darkvengence25, February 01, 2010, 09:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvengence25

OMG OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITED TO POST THIS!!1!1!!!!11!!

I was messing around with UnrealEd looking at the static meshes (and still trying to import my own....Blender sucks T_T) when I found the static mesh for a Hailfire Droid!!! It was probably scrapped from the game. I tried to texture it but it only textures the base so if anyone knows how to texture it please do. :D

frazscotland

cool mate keep diggin see what else u kan find hehe  :D
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

arramus

This SM requires 6 textures. In its Properties > Display > Skins > use the Add function to apply 6 individual layers.

frazscotland

wow excellent arramus u nailed it it looks perfect for the textures.. :o
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

darkvengence25

Delrahn

That's so cool! Nice find! Where can I find the Hailfire Droid? I cant find the clone thing in my statis meshes.

Neviklink

its one of those packages not opened readily so you have to click the open folder and open it

Delrahn

What textures do you apply to the HailFire? All I can think of right now is "Geonosian Tank", and that's not the texture.

arramus

As it doesn't have its own, that I can find, I just used the ones currently being displayed in the Gunship map. For the rockets, I think it's the AA weapon texture and the rest mix between the gunship texture and one other. Mix and match and you'll find a suitable balance.

Neviklink

it does not have its own it appears this was a n object just like some of the ambient creatures that were going to be in the game but were scrapped yet still exist

Delrahn

Where can I find the original maps? all I can find that are made by whoever made rc,are geo,ras,yyy_05 or whatever. And 1138.

Neviklink

Delrahn

Ok sorry.

frazscotland

DELRAHN U NEED TO POST NU TOPIC MATE ! this is a topic about HAILFIREDROID.
goto the supportsection and make post  :geek:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

frazscotland

In static mesh browser at top left  FILE OPEN  ClonesMeshes   ..pik some textures and u just change te MT_NONE at bottom to MT_METAL SOLID also
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND