Battledroid AI help

Started by Inbl, November 07, 2007, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JanDeis

Have you ever changed the properties of the Battle Droids using Unrealed?  If you change the properties in the menu instead of the individual actor, the changes are permanent, and it affects the whole game.  Have you tried playing one of the normal SP maps that have Battle Droids?  If they have the same problem there, you're properties have been changed for the whole game.

Inbl

Hmm. I don't exactly understand what you're saying, but I'll check that. Thanks  :D

icepwn

Quote from: "Inbl"Ok...I just made a map and they're attacking each other without me editing them.
ehm Single Player or Multi player map?

JanDeis

If it is single player, my above post applies.  If it is multiplayer, I have no idea, mostly because I have never messed with multiplayer...

icepwn

Quote from: "JanDeis"If it is single player, my above post applies.  If it is multiplayer, I have no idea, mostly because I have never messed with multiplayer...

em can me any map youve made?

Inbl

It's multiplayerr.

icepwn

Quote from: "Inbl"It's multiplayerr.
em lol i dont think pawn ( computers ) can be in a team i think its just "deathmatch" for them..

also you have xfire?

JanDeis

Quote from: "icepwn"em can me any map youve made?

Are you asking what maps I have made?  If so, I have made simple maps, like a vent level (SP) where you hop around the vents and kill a bunch of droids in a warehouse.  I haven't uploaded any to this site, although once my RC2 project takes off, I will have more maps going up on here...

If that isn't what you asked, try rewording?

Inbl

My Xfire is Inbl.

icepwn

Quote from: "JanDeis"
Quote from: "icepwn"em can me any map youve made?

Are you asking what maps I have made?  If so, I have made simple maps, like a vent level (SP) where you hop around the vents and kill a bunch of droids in a warehouse.  I haven't uploaded any to this site, although once my RC2 project takes off, I will have more maps going up on here...

If that isn't what you asked, try rewording?

em i asked can you send me your maps not explaining how they are or look like so try reanswering lol

JanDeis

Uh, I have made very tiny ones like those that the tutorials show you how to make.  I might have one other one on my computer...

But I haven't started any new ones yet.  Mainly because I can't get the terrain stuff down...

EDIT: I take that back.  I have nothing right now...

CLONECOMMANDER501

I remember back in April I was somehow able to make them stop attacking each other. Bah, that was a long time ago....

JanDeis

Did you find out why they were attacking each other in the first place?

Inbl

Quote from: "CLONECOMMANDER501"I remember back in April I was somehow able to make them stop attacking each other. Bah, that was a long time ago....

Yay. Do you remember?

icepwn

anyways ai's in multiplayers specialy respawning i dont really like becouse you get points for killing them :|