Problem

Started by 1eS_Shit_SpiriT, October 07, 2007, 09:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Hi!!!

I've got a Problem, i added a sheet on  my map, but it was to small, so I want to add more sheets.
But if I build a sheet and give it a texture (by pressing "subtract") the other textures from other cubes and sheet etc. are deleted!!
And IF I'm pressing "add" nothing happens  :shock:

Can someone help??

CIao

DooFi

what the f*ck?! Umm, I don't quite get what you're trying to achieve^^
I can tell you this:
1. Sheets can not be subtact-brushes
2. You can alter the size of a sheet using the vertex-editing-tool, or entering width/heigth

edit: oh and use better topic subjects -.-

icepwn

Quote from: "DooFi"what the f*ck?!
just what i thought :D but help me with my problem with map install plz

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "DooFi"what the f*ck?!

Yeah I think so too -.-
I think I'll start again and make it new oO

Quoteedit: oh and use better topic subjects

Chill out man =D
It was a Problem, so the topic is correct^^

DooFi

Quote from: "1eS_Shit_SpiriT"Chill out man =D
Yea, that's correct, but the problem with "Problem" is that every problem is a problem, and with every problem-thread called "Problem", it would be problematic, which problems all the threads are about  :)

I still don't know what your actual problem was xD

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "DooFi"
Quote from: "1eS_Shit_SpiriT"Chill out man =D
Yea, that's correct, but the problem with "Problem" is that every problem is a problem, and with every problem-thread called "Problem", it would be problematic, which problems all the threads are about  :)

I still don't know what your actual problem was xD

^^

I built a sheet, and it was to small (I added a brush to the small sheet) and then I wanted to add another sheet and wanted to add a texture again, but if press "subtract" the other textures are all gone ôO And If im presseing "add" nothing happens ôO

DooFi

Now why and what do you want to subtract and add?! Screenshot?

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "DooFi"Now why and what do you want to subtract and add?! Screenshot?

ARGH

I BUILT A SHEET IT WAS TOO LITTLE, NOW I WANT TO ADD ANOTHER ONE AND GIVE IT A TEXTURE BUT WHO?

BY PRESSING ADD AND SUBTRACT THE OTHER TEXTURES ARE DELETED ôO

Understood everything ?? =)

DooFi

nope.... why do you subtract? what do you subtract? you cant subtract sheets. screenshot pls
And if your sheet is too small, why dont you just scale it with the vertex editing tool or delete it and add a bigger one...

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "DooFi"nope.... why do you subtract? what do you subtract? you cant subtract sheets. screenshot pls
And if your sheet is too small, why dont you just scale it with the vertex editing tool or delete it and add a bigger one...

Cause it wont work ôO
I'll add Screens later!