1) After a game has finished take a screenshot of the result. In your game options, set F1 as 'show scores' and F2 as 'take a screenshot'.
Iva's score may look odd as he went into spec mode by mistake before returning to the battle. :mrgreen:
For an OS like XP, screenshots are stored in your:STEAM
C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonstar wars republic commandoGameDataSystemRETAIL DVD
C:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Republic CommandoGameDataSystem
They will be stored at .bmp format files and be given a numerical number such as 00001, 00002.
You can also use a third party application like Xfire to take screenshots as well.
2) Go to the tournament page and select the 'Report a Match' link or 'Report Match' image.
3) On the next page, select the versus player count.
4) Select the location for your match screenshot and enter the match results.
5) Then hit the Upload button followed by the Report button.
6) You will be presented with a confirmation message.