Battlezone

Started by Sandcrawler, May 19, 2008, 11:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

This is a small map that I started along time ago, and had mostly done, I need to add some more decoration into it then it will be ready.

I think you are all in for a bit of a suprise with this one.

I'll get some screen shots up soon.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sandcrawler

Thoughs? its a pretty small map, but its interesting, and trying to get threw the hallway can be a pain. I have managed to get threw to the other side just once.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Dark Lord

so do the walls on that hallway pic move up and down / side to side?
in such a case, sounds very challenging, should be fun to mess with :)
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

Sandcrawler

Yeah thast what they do, and I know its possible, although its not easy to get across, I have to clone that hallways to the otherside and spice up the main room a bit, then I will release it.

RC-1266

i wanted to do something with movers too, and i already opened a topic. but no-one responded. do you know if it's possible to make solid movers yourself?
i just can't figure it out
nice map by the way ^^

Sandcrawler

http://sandcrawler.net/rcmod/tutorials/19.html

If you make your mesh, then add collesion following that tutorial it should work. I can't say for sure as I've never tried it.

DooFi

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"I can't say for sure as I've never tried it.
I find your lack of faith disturbing :P

RC-1266

LOL
ok, thanx I'm going to try that
i saw the tutorial before but i didnt understand where it was for :mrgreen: