DM_BeachHold

Started by CLONECOMMANDER501, March 24, 2007, 05:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLONECOMMANDER501

By "preventing me' I mean it lags really bad and the sound is screwed. Can someone do me a favor and hold onto my maps? If I can't get rid of this virus with in 3 weeks I'm going to reformat until:

A. I get this new anti-virus program I really want, Spyware Doctor
B. It suprisingly goes away
C.[the most impossible] I get a new computer

explode

I'll do it

CLONECOMMANDER501

IF you contact me via xfire I will send it

CLONECOMMANDER501

Alright, I plan on releasing this in a map pack along with:

Utapau: Sink Hole

Well, what do you think it is :D? This one is almost done, I just have to get some props to work [Sorry, you only fight on top, there is no city :oops:]

Kashyyyk: Beach Hold

I am redoing this map to have a hilly beach and better water :D

[still pending if enough props] Mygeeto: Power station

Republic starts on a few platforms and the Cis is in this Power plant building: HEAVILY DEFENDED XD

[Once again, optional] Saleucami: Plains

It may be possible if I slap some geo dirt and kashyyyk vegetation, maybe I can get a friend to make one of those weird trees

(AND THE BEST ONE YET!) Mustafar: Mining Facility

The mining facility will be packed with some detail, this map will have a great use of lights. The republic will start outside on a field and teh seps will be held up in a Facilty, it will bar some resemblence to the one in BF2 and the 3rd movie

I know I know, this seems a bit too much, but this will really attract people to maps again, plus, I got Arramus giving me help so that should get it out quicker :D

Ps. many spam bots rotted in my Utapau sink hole, so a message to any spam bots: Bring your rock climbing gear because it's a pretty big sink hole :D

CLONECOMMANDER501

Utapau and Mustafar are done. Errr... Mygeeto was almost done but UnrealEd was being an ass and somehow it got deleted.

CLONECOMMANDER501

I haven't been active in a while, But I plan on returning to modding this game. Thing is, I can't find my Unreal Ed.

Furion

Quote from: "CLONECOMMANDER501"Utapau and Mustafar are done. Errr... Mygeeto was almost done but UnrealEd was being an ass and somehow it got deleted.

i think its spellled utapu because i was recently playing Starwars3 and u go utapu and i remember seeing it as utapu -- idk look it up b4 u publish the map. just lloking out for ya  :wink: