DM_Coliseum

Started by Furion, November 25, 2007, 03:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furion

Im making an arena/coliseum style map and i just wanted to know if someone has already made a map like that or any cool suggestions

Sh4rpSh00t3r

1. cages that let out geos!
2. throne for me!
3. popcorn!!!!

icepwn

Quote from: "Furion"Im making an arena/coliseum style map and i just wanted to know if someone has already made a map like that or any cool suggestions

lols i tryed to make one map like that but it really sucked couse there were only dispencers for droids

anyways good luck with your map also i hope your turns out better than my did.

Furion

lol sharpshooter i already put in a throne :P

JanDeis

Looking forward to it.  Have you got any more done?

DooFi

Coliseum ≠ Colosseum!

icepwn

Quote from: "DooFi"Coliseum ≠ Colosseum!

doofi... we all make some mistakes and u always have to make us feel bad :( xD

Sh4rpSh00t3r

Quote from: "icepwn"doofi... we all make some mistakes and u always have to make us feel bad :( xD

if anyone feels bad for making a spelling mistake then they got problems.  :P

Furion

Online Etymology Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
coliseum  

c.1710, M.L. variant of L. colosseum, amphitheater of Vespasian at Rome, neut. of adj. colosseus "gigantic" (see colossal).

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper
WordNet - Cite This Source - Share This coliseum

noun
an oval large stadium with tiers of seats; an arena in which contests and spectacles are held [syn: amphitheater]  

that was on dictionary.com :P

JanDeis

Quote from: "Furion"Online Etymology Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
coliseum  

c.1710, M.L. variant of L. colosseum, amphitheater of Vespasian at Rome, neut. of adj. colosseus "gigantic" (see colossal).

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper
WordNet - Cite This Source - Share This coliseum

noun
an oval large stadium with tiers of seats; an arena in which contests and spectacles are held [syn: amphitheater]  

that was on dictionary.com :P

Lol.  Didn't see that one coming...

So, how much more has been done on the map?  I have been interested to see how RC looks with arena-style fighting.

Furion

well i have to work on the details because i want the arena cieling to be open so i made a skydome but it kinda looks lame ill try to see what skydome looks the best and im kind of grounded so i can rarely use the computer unless i convince my brother to let me on (right now im on his good side)

Furion

and im grounded as u can see on my xfire i havent played anything in about 3 weeks :(

Furion

here are some screenshots :D

sharpshooter cant forget your throne! (thers another chair for me to when we kick it wit the popcorn;)

nice multiplayer underground :D

theres just death everywhere  :twisted:

Sh4rpSh00t3r

yay popcorn! throne! WOOTLES!

JanDeis

Looks nice.  Download?