HELP!!!!!!!

Started by Neviklink, August 28, 2010, 07:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neviklink

I  need someones help with making my mod not overwrite the normal files by using an ini file.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU ARRAMUS!!!!!!!

leeroy

you cant be looking at arramus hes a bunch of pixles in this thing
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Sandcrawler

arramus would have helped you if you had listened when he ask you to not message him constantly at 1am in the morning.

Not everything gets done on your schedule, and with little to no effort on your part. There are plenty of guides that tell you how to setup a mod like this...just search for one.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Neviklink

where the hell am i going to find a guide for this i have the mod done i just don,t know how to make it replacement free.  and maybe i wouldn't have pestered arramus so much if you guys would actually help us rc modders efforts to keep the game alive instead of playing and modding killing floor like crazy.

Sandcrawler

On google? What games uses the same engine as RC? UT04

So we should bend over backwards and be there every minute to awnser all your questions? We have both did our parts for Republic Commando, there are over 20 tutorials for RC, and you want us to always be there to awnser questions?

We mod for what we enjoy and we currently enjoy modding for Killing Floor, our maps and mods actualy get played on Killing Floor! In Republic Command your lucky to get over 100 download, and even luckier if you ever see your map played.

And you say your keeping the game alive? I guess if you concider 50 ignorant players alive...
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Neviklink

This is not an ureal modding this as an ini i want to know if i can use an ini to have the modded files all be put and a folder and be used. i get appreciation for my work and sometimes I need help all i'm asking for is 30-44 minutes for your help, but no you guys never respond on xfire and treat me like an ignorant 11 year old kid who eats paste. now can you fucking help me.

Sandcrawler

First, this is an unreal modding, the ini file is read by the Unreal Engine.

Second, I don't think your an 11 year old who eats paste, I think your a 12 year old who eats grass. We don't reply on xfire because OMG we have other shit to do, arramus has a full time job, I'm a  full time student with a part time job. So 30-44 minutes to explain something that has already been explain to you recently is a big deal.

Third, now you can find a different website to pester people on, we are done with you. Don't try registering again either, it will only get you IP banned.

So go QQ some more, just not here.