Sandcrawler Server Fight Night Fridays or other

Started by Shockjaw, April 11, 2007, 05:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shockjaw

Guys since I have noticed a lack of people on the Sandcrawler server I have wanted to create a day to have everyone on this site go to the server to have a fight night friday or melee monday or another idea when everyone goes to the Sandcrawler Beta Mod 2 server

DooFi

lol Melee Monday sounds cool. I'd be in if I could get RC to run.
Theres a new Nvidia Patch out, so we'll see if I'm lucky....

Shockjaw

what is an Nvidia Patch and if there are any other "holidays" we can add like the incineration celebration when we make a map with a lot of fire in it on the aniversary of the games and movies came out and ect.

explode

Hmm, well sorry I can't play unless I want to keep switching between my mod and the sandy mod...
Sorry
maybe when I get a .01 out

Shockjaw

your mod? describe it

another name would be Wack'em Wednesday or Fraggin' Friday OR Thrashing Thursay

Hybrid_Soldier196

Smash 'em up Sunday......

....yeah Shockjaw, not to be rude or anything but your kinda late for the party... most people have given up on RC, especially as u have noted about the server...good idea but more work on RC just seems pointless in my opinion...(mainly the celebration thingy...i still dont know what ur talking about)

yes if you havent noticed i think im done mapping for RC...

Squad_Sammaron

HAHAHAHHAHA!!! who cares if no one plays on the servs anymore! i still flippin love the game, SP is fun, and it's good experience anyway.  i'm gunna try and work on new MP type. there's going to be a ring, and it's Capture and Hold. i'll try and see what i can get up.
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Shockjaw

Quote from: "Hybrid_Soldier196"Smash 'em up Sunday......

....yeah Shockjaw, not to be rude or anything but your kinda late for the party... most people have given up on RC, especially as u have noted about the server...good idea but more work on RC just seems pointless in my opinion...(mainly the celebration thingy...i still dont know what ur talking about)

yes if you havent noticed i think im done mapping for RC...

wel that was positive........................

Squad_Sammaron

lol it's feedback :D nobody has to like it (don't worry; i do :D now it'll surely work!)

Shockjaw

hybrid what is your mod?

Shockjaw

well uh I started a forum on xfire to get the server known as well as the mod #2 and I notifired them to get the bacta week map pack and other things

arramus

I remember when DS clan had a fight night event on the server and it was hysterical. It was all DM on 3 maps at 20 minutes each. There were about 20 players in total and it was a frag fest of the highest order.

Shockjaw

that sounds cool and if we could have a theme each week and use maps that we have or make some

Squad_Sammaron

lol, know what'd be sweet? having each contestant having 2 weeks to construct a map, any rules go, but a map must be provided 2 days in advance of fight off to all other contestants. this would allow sweet new weps and such, as well as a new game type if you wanted to go that far. at the end, winner gets a map named after him that all losers work on :D i'd win, so i like that part

P.S. jk about winning :D

{MotR}Weapon

There was something like that concieved last year, known as mod month, but no one really submitted any maps by the end of the month for the contest. Besides, Arramus is back, and only Sulified himself would probably have a shot of winning the contest (if the contest was brought back) :P :P :P ;) (just playing)