Anybody Interested in

Started by Sandcrawler, August 28, 2006, 06:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

Making a map, I need two people who wish to be in on a new map Idea that I have. If your interested post.

The map I have in mind will be a big Urban map, it will be good for Sniping and close combat both.

~Sandcrawler
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

DooFi

rofl, im gonna be busy mapping for the contest next month :P
-maybe- i can support you with SMs i make for the contest or sth nevertheless 8)

Sandcrawler

Thats too bad...I was hoping to get you to be one of the two somehow =P

Well I still need 2 people, what I have in mind will be two much for me to do myself...so it probably wont be made if nobody wants to do it...

=(
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sulfied Shrike

If you give me something small, we can work out some stuff. :wink:

I'm almost finished with the final BSP work with the contest entry, so I may have some time before I move on to the crazy parts.

explode

I would be glad to help, but BEWARE, I am in school, so I may not always be on!

Sandcrawler

Alright, I'm in school as well so its about the same for me Explode. I ahve given you access to the Map team forum, you should see our topic for the map and reply with any thoguhts and Ideas.

Shrike and Explode are all that I need for now, if I come to a point were we would like more people then I will ask again.

~Sandcrawler