>>> MESSAGE OF ARRASMUS <<<

Started by 1eS_Shit_SpiriT, September 24, 2007, 04:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Hi, i asked arrasmus at YouTube, why he isnt Modding here anymore!!

His answer:

QuoteHello,

I've been modding for other games recently that support Coop play. The Sandcrawler site became too quiet.

DooFi

wow... Arramus has quit modding RC years ago, he just popped by every now and then

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "DooFi"wow... Arramus has quit modding RC years ago, he just popped by every now and then

I joined this forum a moth ago...

flame

he quiet way before this site was created

CLONECOMMANDER501

He really didn't stop till the summer. Back in March/April he released His Apprentice maps and teh Sandcrawler mod.

arramus

It's been over four years since the final release of SWRC and I still remember playing the demo version like it was yesterday and instantly knowing this game would be something special.

I play SP every year and it still feels fresh. RC game play is simply timeless and this game really has entered that stage where it feels both classic but justifiably current.

Modding for RC comes in waves with periods of intensity followed by breaks (typically where I've tried something else). The only thing I have ever felt RC lacked was a more comprehensive set of editing tools and RC II. Other than that, I've had a lot of fun.

JPC

You know I"m surprised no one has tried to a make a mod for SW:RC either a side story mod or a multiplayer mod.

Sandcrawler

A story mode/single player maps is my next project, after the Multiplayer map I'm working on. I have no idea how long it will take but that what I plan on doing, as well as a few Killing Floor maps between them.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Judge

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"A story mode/single player maps is my next project, after the Multiplayer map I'm working on. I have no idea how long it will take but that what I plan on doing, as well as a few Killing Floor maps between them.
Good to know. :)