Mod Month (Starts Now!!!)

Started by Sandcrawler, August 31, 2006, 11:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

I'm back right now it is around Midnight on the first. I'm here to announce to you a few things.

First for anyone who is wondering we have come up with a brand new contest name, By popularity the new contest name is Mod Month.

Here they are:
Contest Information
How Voting will work

Contest Information:
Firstly the website, it holds all of the following information and more. it is here.

The contest officially started at 12:01 AM Pasific Time, the floor plan is up and you should start working on your map soon, if your like me then you like to draw everything out and then just put it all together, you may be the type to just start working both work and in this contest both will work just as good.
The main reason for a Floor Plan is to make it easier on you to finish the map in a months time, When I look in the editor I don't need to see those same lines, but I need to see the same hallways and room structures. I want you to use your four free rooms to you benefits, and I want to see some different maps.

So here is a rundown of the rules in a simple form, look on the website for them to be better explained.
1. Size is up too you.
2. Four free rooms.
3. No announcing the maps until the end of the contest.

That it, look on the website for more information, Including a FAQ just for the mapping Contest. The website also holds the Floor plan.

How Voting will work:
Well once again, all this information will be on the website located here.

The winner of this mapping contest will be determined by popular vote, and instead of making everybody come to my forum and do the voting only on there I have decided that I will come to you, and the voting will be done on your clan forums.
The four forums that I hope to do voting on are DS, MOTR, RC, and my own forums.

==Leaders/Admins if this is a problem then tell me, and I wont do it here, or if we need to work something out I'm pretty flexible.==

At the end of the voting period, the 7th of every month I will come around and collect the votes and total them, the Winner will be announced at the beginning of the next contest in a post much like this one.

Thats it, all this information and more can be found on the website, if you can't find something on the website and need to know then just drop me an Email. My Email is DS.sandcrawler@gmail.com
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sulfied Shrike

Awesomeness. :D

May the best mapper win!

DooFi

hehe i dont like the floorplan, but that makes it even more interesting xD
got a nice, but difficult idea :wink:

flame

yay its here
as ss said may the best mapper win