I need some help guys.

Started by {SC}Iceman{Ldr}, March 14, 2009, 07:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{SC}Iceman{Ldr}

I need some help with ramps, the vertex wont work with me.

can anyone help?

i love this idea of mods and i want to help my clan with mod stuff.

anyone have xfire that can help me if u have questions?

{SC}Iceman{Ldr}

o yea and how to get your map off of campain and get ur player in a multi-player mode?

if that makes sense.  :geek:  :?:

Sandcrawler

Well...you have to use the vertex to make a ramp...why won't it work? I'll try and help, but I need to know whats not working first.

To load into MP you just go in and create your own server, and then do open (yourmap) and it should load into the MP userinterface fine. Sooner or lader you do need to set the options for the map...I'm a little rusty and can't remember where right now. =P
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

{SC}Iceman{Ldr}

the cube i highlight wont stay red when i go to press ctrl and put the vertisies in.

and i made my own server and did open (mymap) but it still stayed in campaign mode.

lol

{SC}Iceman{Ldr}

ok well i got that

but now i when i put down a pickup weapon or a prop it shows up when i play, but now when im building my map

anyone help?

xfire - iceman721

Sandcrawler

Open the browser menu and go to the group tab, then make sure they all all checked.

If it will show up in some of the viewports then in the viewport try hitting W (W is a shortcut to show/hide static meshes) You might need to turn on actors as well, just right click on the viewport bar and it will give you a list I think.

One of those should do it, its probably the first one...on another note your sig is too big, can you size it down or crop it please.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

{SC}Iceman{Ldr}

ill work on that

im just so new and ive figured most of this out through the tutorials but im tryin to learn on my own

how can i make a private server that uses my map and actually lets other people join the game?