Terrain Buildings

Started by TimBob12, April 15, 2010, 01:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimBob12

how do I add buildings onto terrain.

Thanks in advance.

TimBob12

Don't worry I found that if you rebiuld then the terrain reappers.

Neviklink

thank you for useless posts  :roll: -.-

TimBob12

I'm sorry but it took me two weeks to figure it out if you look at the post dates.  Nobody wanted to help me  :(

frazscotland

hey timbob i doubt it  acase of no1 wantin to help ya alota ppl dont chek forum religiously jus time to time. i would helpd ya but ive yet to do mappin. 8-)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

bssgunnershooty

well to make a building u just simpley add boxes dont subtract.. make for walls by adding the boxes it like a puzzle...this help at all just ask me on x fire bssgunnershooty2ndldr :P
HeAdShOt!!!

RC-1266

Quote from: "bssgunnershooty"well to make a building u just simpley add boxes dont subtract.. make for walls by adding the boxes it like a puzzle...this help at all just ask me on x fire bssgunnershooty2ndldr :P

that's one way, another one i used while starting on a project was creating a huge add box and put smaller substracted boxes in it for multiple floors, doors, windows and holes for stairs and stuff.

and there's another way i wanted to use when i finished my Open Office map; first create your building using the substract method you learned from the tutorials; after that you put a huge add box all over it (all you built within will disappear, but by selecting the big box brush, rightclicking on it and changing the order to first (or first selected or first built or whatever, it's something that makes sure the big add box is built first and all substractions are built later within)