America's Army Mod section

Started by Sandcrawler, March 21, 2007, 09:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

If I open up a forum for this, who wants to head it?

I don't think I will be involved with this one, but I'm all for supporting it. I just need somebody willing to post the information to start, and make rewrite our RC tutorials for it, and some new ones.

Anyone interested?
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

DooFi

Well I personally am not too interested in an AA area, as I know its impossible to import own content into the game, what makes it pretty boring... Especially you cant make anything SW related with it

Squad_Sammaron

i say you don't start the forum. but while on the topic, i say we do make more forums, but only SW related. for most games, unless already starwars, this means it must be able to import anims and SMs. we could try the Rainbow Six mod engine (like RVB engine or something...?) but just sayin :D
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Sandcrawler

I'll give the option to have a mod section for Unreal powered games, and any star wars games/mods.

AA army is Unreal powered, and so is splinter cell, and rainbow six i'm pretty sure.

Only reason I bring up AA is because its free, but it you can't import your own stuff thats gay.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)