Eh?

Started by Furion, January 07, 2008, 05:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furion

Eh?
whats up with the download section its weird. brings me to olate download and stuff

1upD

I have the same problem.

Sh4rpSh00t3r

been that way for awhile, there is about 5 topics on it.

Sandcrawler

I have a trojan Virus..and don't like to log into many sites, or other things right now...should be fixed by the end of this week...

Then I'll get on fixing this...don't worry I still have all of the files, just me4ssed up Olate the download manage I used...I think I'm just going to change to a new one...it is one that is simple so hopefuly less can go wrong lol.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sh4rpSh00t3r

ooo i wonder where sandcrawlers been, did doofi send them to you? LOL jk >.>

Sandcrawler

Well...I dunno how to fix this, and the fuckers never replied to me. I'll toss something togeather to read the upload foilder and let you guys download later...but it won't be too amazing. I shouldn't have tried to update the damn thing without making backups...

Edit: Well it lists the contents of the download folder now...you can see how many repeats there are. lol

I'll play with it more later to get it to link you to them.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sh4rpSh00t3r

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"I shouldn't have tried to update the damn thing without making backups...

word for word what Vash said when he updated Vital Gaming forums XD

Sandcrawler

lol I think its what everybody says at some point...the sad thing is I never make backuop of forum or any mysql stuff, so if it ever gets whiped we start from scratch.

Good news is the download thing is working now, its not fancy but I'll try and clean up some doubles and rename a few of them. This might work out nice if I ever rewrite this site for php lol.

RC-1266

well its lots easier to download everything right now  :wink:

Sandcrawler

lol yup, let me know if there any problums with it...though there isn't much I can do. It a pretty simple thing with 2 commands lol.