[RC] Beta RC Project

Started by RebornJedi, June 03, 2006, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebornJedi

This is an RC project map that has been kept hidden, no name is being released, the name of the map is beta.ctm. No other details are to be givenout. You need the textures and and map file.

<!-- m -->http://files.filefront.com/betactm/;511 ... einfo.html<!-- m -->

MAP^^^

<!-- m -->http://files.filefront.com/Arc_FlatHead ... einfo.html<!-- m -->

Texture^^^
Yo

Sandcrawler

Nice map, has tons od details in it. Good work =)
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Cub

Words cannot describe what i feel for you guys right now  :D  :shock:

RebornJedi

Is that a good or bad thing?
Yo

Sulfied Shrike

Due to the team's lack of interest and the effects of time, the TRMap project has fell to the wayside. However, for the sake of the team and the fact that this is something that cannot be left to die, I'll be completeing the last portions of the map soon.

Lighting Screens:

A proper name has still not been chosen, but that should change soon. :)

Darktrooper

Impressive... Most impressive.

Sulfied Shrike

If it ever gets finished, it will be. :? I've been preoccupied with school and the contest, so this has collected a bit of dust...

It would be a massive shame if it never made it's appearance though, and I'm gonna make sure that it does.

{MotR}damien

that looks awsome and looks like alot of work went into it.
may i suggest a name alcatraz

{MotR}Weapon

Refinery. XD

DooFi

Yes, I like the name "DM_Refinery". Or what about "DM_Industry"? Or "DM_StaticMeshOrgy" lol

awesome looking map!

Darktrooper

I like the Refinery idea as well. There must be a lot of hours thrown into this map. Be ashamed to see it end up file 13. Should be a lot of fun to play on as well.

Sulfied Shrike

Quote from: "DooFi"Yes, I like the name "DM_Refinery". Or what about "DM_Industry"? Or "DM_StaticMeshOrgy" lol

awesome looking map!

The last one sounds appropriate, though believe it or not, this map has 1019 less SM's than Droid Factory. (2384 total - *sighs* ...I was young and foolish back in the day :?)

The team never came up with anything conclusive for a name. The project was originally modeled after a map in Ratchet & Clank titled "Planet Torvus", which by layout standards looks exactly like what you see. (save the inside)

I don't really know what to call it, though I've always wanted to attach the letters "DA" (Dark Arena) followed by the name to a map.

Sandcrawler

for anybody who is wondering I have takken over this project, and it will be completed. I will post more information as I finish things.

~Sandcrawler
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

that is a nice map

Squad_Sammaron

am i dumb, or is sulified postin again?
lol im dumb :D didnt know it was an old topic
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All