[RC] Beta RC Project

Started by RebornJedi, June 03, 2006, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebornJedi

Guess what guys, im back. And sandy, i want in. Gonna add you on xfire. I was founder of project. Glad to be back.
Yo

{MotR}Weapon

>.>

I told him about it. :P

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

yeah i can help sandy if ya want, cuz i am the only one left in this map project
In-game name: Genesis

{MotR}Weapon

Other than Reborn. >.>

Squad_Sammaron

>.> (i wanna fit in too!!!)
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Hybrid_Soldier196

So im assuming it will be finished, just not in the immediate future.

Sandcrawler

Well, its getting there but I have run into a greta deal of problumns, blackholes in the map, and other things messing up.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

Sweet Map, so dynamic I like it a lot. Me and my cuz played on it and he said wow.

Nice Job, see ya, hope you come up with a cool name.

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

The dreaded BSP!!! AHHHH!!! Where is Shrike when we need him! He could fix those holes no prob.
In-game name: Genesis

RebornJedi

Hmm, I guess I need to re download again, so i can work on it.
Yo

RebornJedi

Well, spurred by odd interests and stuff. Imma "try" and finish the map, or fix a few things and release it as is. I was the originator and I really wanna play some games on it. I dont like the AA in RC, thats mainly the reason why I have strayed away from the game, but with this map, the AA isnt present, so we should have some good games coming up. If anyone wants to get a few games in with the map, holla at me. xfire: 0x0ghost0x0
Yo

RebornJedi

Well, IM going to add a few spawn pionts for each side, and release it, there are some texture messups, but it just adds to the uniqeness of the map. Ill have an installer asap. Peace out.
Yo

Sandcrawler

Well, if you want I can give you what I have. might be better or worst. Not really sure. I just don't have the time to do it, and don't see a huge purpose in messing with RC mapping anymore, nobody plays them.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

RebornJedi

I have some MotR buddies that will.  So yea, ill contact you via xfire, and u can send it over.
Yo

flame

is this map finished yet?