Hello Everybody!!

Started by Darktrooper, September 05, 2006, 03:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darktrooper

HI GUYS! I'm back in the scene so expect to see me around here a little more. Nice to see the site still up and running. Looks great too. Sandy and Shrike should be proud of themselves for the amount of dedication they've given. Talk to you all later. :wink:

DooFi

hey darktrooper! You made some great maps "in the olden days" lol. Im looking forward to your contest entry!
Although its obvious I will win anyways :P jk
:mrgreen:

DooFi

Argh.. cr*p, one too many  :oops: sorry

Sulfied Shrike

*makes a notation on paper* ... two more chances left....

Welcome back DT, though Sandy really deserves all the credit for the site. :)

I'm looking forward to getting trounced by your entry, though I won't go down without a fight!

Anonymous

QuoteHmph! You must unlearn what you have learned. Anger, power, greed, all lead to the darkside

So be it. The game's afoot :P . If I still remember how to do everything :oops: . Guess I'll just have to jump right in and have at. DooFi will probably win, and Shrike will beat me as well. Oh well, I'm just happy to be here again!

DooFi

Quote from: "Anonymous"DooFi will probably win
lmao dont be too sure about that, because the floorplan + theme i'm planning sucks lol I believe i'll have to think of something else...  :lol:
And anyways DT and Shrike dont have less chance to win than me, to be honest.

Sulfied Shrike

This floor plan is also giving me trouble, though its more of the restrictions - I'm constantly anguishing over how far I can push the limits before a corridor looks too big or that I've exceeded my room limit. It's one thing to follow the floor plan, and so far I am, (I hope) it's what you do afterward that's irritating.

Regardless of who wins though, my biggest concern is how many non-UM mappers actually joined this contest - the reaction so far is less than stellar on other boards...