MiP- Site Epsilon

Started by Darktrooper, August 23, 2009, 03:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darktrooper

Horzine had a backup plan, as most facilities do, in case anything happened at the home facility. Site Epsilon was established in a sleepy little town in the north of England. Six days after the London Outbreak, all contact was lost withthe hamlet. Now an advanced team has been sent to investigate the area. This MiP is the first in a series that I have planned. Don't expect anything quickly, I have to relearn Unreal  :( . I'll post screenies sometime later tonight or tomorrow.

arramus

This version of Unreal lacks the rotation widget and directional slider we had in SWRC but you'll soon adapt. The storyline sounds fitting and in context. Those sleepy Northern towns can be troublesome for outsiders even at the best of time. I look forward to some screenies.

Darktrooper

As promised here are a couple of preliminary pics to give the basic feeling that you'll have in the first map. Nothing spectacular, but it's taking me a while to remember and look up things, not to mention getting familiar with the game setting and files.

arramus

There's a sample KF map in the C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonkillingfloorMappingGuide which will introduce the basic Actors all laid out and Sandy has some good intro tuts for bits on this site as well.

That low lying moon makes you want to reach out and touch it.

Sandcrawler

Looks good so far. I'm glad to see you back in Unreal Editor...

The Killing Floor lacks serveral things that I really liked in RC, but its far more stable. Most things work unlike the RC one :P

Mainly the rotate widget that arramus said already, and the other is an effect browser.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)