MiP- The Pit

Started by Darktrooper, August 29, 2009, 01:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darktrooper

The Pit is a safehaven for the elite of London's Industry, or at least they thought so. Now, theres no communication with the security force attached to the bunker. Guess who's team just got volunteered to rescue the richest people in London...

This guy was found to be stealing from the rich folks. He was made an example...

A few of the staff are protesting in the distance...

The sunroom, the best tan money can buy...

Everyone is dying to get into this exclusive club...

On the serious side, this is going to have multiple levels, lots of spawn points, and plenty of carnage to offer when finished. 8-)

Darktrooper

Beta1 is almost ready, should be uploaded tonight. After a few test runs I totally revamped the map, didnt like the layout that much... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->  Anywho, here are a few more pics of the new version.

supersized specimens, mutated in the Pit's Labs

Glass doors at the clinic entrance

One of the main corridors leading to the resident area of The Pit

The main entrance to The Pit, a wide open area but can be over run quickly on the harder settings.

Darktrooper

Uploaded this to here://http://www.sandcrawler.net/forum/kfmod.php?page=downloads&command=view&id=58 check it out and give me your views on it. It isn't complete yet, but it is for all purpose a working map.

arramus

I'm trying to DL but it's just hanging. Can anyone else confirm this as well please?

Darktrooper

arramus

Hey, the glass doors are great and watching the bots break through is a really unique and cool effect.

It's coming along nicely and good to see a playable beta at last.

Set the cull distance on the lights to 0 as they stop rendering when you get to 1000 units. Display > CullDistance.