dm_idontrememberhtenamelol!

Started by icepwn, February 28, 2008, 12:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icepwn

im making that map for vital gaming which is like the new ecliptical realms.

original thread : http://vitalgaming.net/forumsA/viewtopi ... 8b26e70935

DooFi

Looks all nice and clean, but you're going to want to add a lot more detail and make it less symmetric. Could get quite boring to play in a cube where everything looks equal ;)

icepwn

Quote from: "DooFi"Looks all nice and clean, but you're going to want to add a lot more detail and make it less symmetric. Could get quite boring to play in a cube where everything looks equal ;)

thanks doof, im not going to add more stuff to this map because people woulnt (ARHG HOW THE HELL DO YOU SPELL THAT WORD!) would not like it then i think its very very big atm!

Sh4rpSh00t3r

i've played it and its about the size of kachirho minus one of the bases and smushed upwards if that makes sense ^^

Genesis

icepwn, you take all the credit lol. I am still helping with this map, right? I WAS helping with this map, but ice introduced it by himself. I dont know whats going on...

Sh4rpSh00t3r

well i'm doing the lighting atm.  :P

RC-1266

:shock: oow that certainly looks nice dude

Dark Lord

love the details in this...im always inspired by someone who is able to use a ton of static mesh very well...ive never been as good at it as id like to be. so maps like sulfied shrikes, and now ones like this are pretty impressive, even if they may not be of likable size ;) lol
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Nice Job dude ;)