Some tutorials

Started by ZET99, April 04, 2010, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZET99

can be placed on the site a couple of simple lessons? I'm just here today studied unrealed, and realized a few things incomprehensible to newcomers, such as working bacta, working console with a special effect, etc. I also understand the general principles of the triggers.
ps of course I realized not all, I am constantly working and find new things
Signature normal, signature normal - Hey, stop it stupid droid!

pizzaboy314

I agree. sandcrawler and arramus should do some new tutorials to add to the tutorial page covering some topics that haven't been posted.
-PizzaBoy-

Darktrooper

The bacta dispenser are set up as a use item in the game which can be found under their properties I believe. As far as effects for consoles, I've made them to be a used item which in turn triggers a particle effect. I'd have to brush up on my old rc editor to give you actual file locations and set up information, been a while since I did anything in RC editor. You also have to understand that LA stripped, gutted, and rewired alot of the Unreal functions for their own purposes. Which is why so many modders have problems with it. For no other reason, RC is essential a Mod in it's own right.

frazscotland

yes i recently have a trawl thru the menu template titled and find some feature about adding online friends thru it. weird  :shock:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND