How to upload Maps here?

Started by 1eS_Shit_SpiriT, September 22, 2007, 02:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Hi, how can I upload Maps here?

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Heyy  :shock:
I know, that you know, but I dont know *LoL*.

How can I be in the Modder List?
How can I upload Maps here?

DooFi

i have honestly no idea

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "DooFi"i have honestly no idea

4 How many years are you in the Modder list o.O ?
3 ?
And you cant remember^^
Everyone is becoming old xD

Mhhh maybe sandcrawler knows (If he would coming on in the Forums^^)

DooFi

i didnt put myself on the list. somebody was so kind and did it for me i believe xD I forgot who it was, though. :oops:

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "DooFi"i didnt put myself on the list. somebody was so kind and did it for me i believe xD I forgot who it was, though. :oops:

Wow DooFi you are lazy  :D

flame

you just ask sandcrawler to make you one, thats what I did

Sandcrawler

Done, Now just hit Add File at the top, then in the list your name will be there. I'll approve the files soon as you upload them =)

Also I made DooFi's folder and uploaded his map, when we moved to this site I uploaded 90% of the older maps...I missed a few lol
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"Done, Now just hit Add File at the top, then in the list your name will be there. I'll approve the files soon as you upload them =)

Also I made DooFi's folder and uploaded his map, when we moved to this site I uploaded 90% of the older maps...I missed a few lol

Thanks  :mrgreen:

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Oh i'm stuipid LoL
I saw i can't upload .ctm files, I ask in a german Forums how to make .rar files or .zip!!!

But i understood you ;)