Anyone know any good maps?

Started by Lim23, June 25, 2009, 01:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lim23

Yeah, so hi all guys. I'm kinda new here so I'm not so sure where to put this... and I decided to put it here.  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So... <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Can anyone tell me any maps which have AIs or single player? I can't get to my pc till 6th of June but I wanna pick up some maps for RC  (Using my cuz's pc) so yeah, thanks for your help I'll appreciate it.  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Lim23

I meant July lol sorry didn't see the time  :oops:

pizzaboy314

-PizzaBoy-

pizzaboy314

the kashyyyk files is a beautiful 3-part campaign...got it offa some other site, so i don't know who made it.
-PizzaBoy-

leeroy

im not going to pay for any maps...so far ive tryed to download training facility and rhen var on sandcrawler.net but i did everything right...went to OS then the file with lucasarts in it, than when to rc, than did maps, than i saved it there, does anyone know if i did anything wrong? if i didnt that can you tell me the name that i open rhen var and training facility ex. ~open rhen var/~open training_facility_v1_1.zip
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

pizzaboy314

when you want to open a single player map, start a new game and type ~ plus just the filename, ex: ~rhen_var, not ~rhen var.ctm.
the ctm map file can't have any spaces in it anyways. for the other one you need to extract that zip and have just the ctm file in your maps folder.
-PizzaBoy-

leeroy

pizza boy TO MANY BIG WORDS, HURTS MAH BRAIN!
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

pizzaboy314

sorry man lol. just tell me what the exact filename of rhen var is and i'll tell you how to open it in-game. ;D
-PizzaBoy-

leeroy

DM_caves.zip and also theres another cutom map i cant open training facility

pizzaboy314

ok for DM_Caves.zip you need to extract the zip archive and move DM_Caves.ctm to this directory: C:\Program Files\Lucasarts\Republic Commando\Game date\Maps.

then you can type ~open dm_caves while in-game.
training facility should be a zipped archive too.

does that help?
-PizzaBoy-

leeroy

so were can i find the ctm? i cant even find the file on my computer and ive downloaded it for sure lol i fail

pizzaboy314

do you know where DM_Caves.zip that you downloaded is?
do you even know what a zip archive is? lol
-PizzaBoy-

leeroy

pizzaboy314

ok.
do you know where DM_Caves.zip that you downloaded is?
-PizzaBoy-