flamethrower (i finished :D)

Started by Squad_Sammaron, October 27, 2006, 07:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VodeAn

adds to game... thx!
This community rocks! With most of my questions being pretty advanced 1's, u have managed to answer all like 25 but 1. Wow!

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

I'm going to make some modded weps. I wonder if you could actually put up the modded weapon for DL. Then we could all have it in our system and we could play in an MP with other ppl using the modded wep. I'm going to make a few interesting things...  :twisted:

EDIT: I did all you said, and I came upon the Admin property in Controller. I got interested and changed  the props a bit. I made my person a Clone Boy, and made it so I could put in the fly cheat, and I had god mode on. Then I came across the scoreboard property. I changed all the text. Then I played. None of it worked. Not even the bowcaster props. Oh well.
In-game name: Genesis

Squad_Sammaron

O.o wheredja find the place to allow god mode, and fly cheat?! ill see what i can do.
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Uncheck the "placeble actors only" box and look for controllers>admin and go to Hidden. You'll find a lot of stuff.

Squad_Sammaron

sweet! did you save the settings before you quit (you won't be able to do multi if you do this, so it's really pointless but... :D)

Yeah I saved but it didn't work, we have to look in to this  :twisted:

Squad_Sammaron

lol. try puttin the actor in the map. maybe that'll work

ahh good idea

Quote from: "Squad_Sammaron"first off, you should change the weapons back eventually. it doesnt let you play mp. a good way to do it though is to create a new class under the weapon. it will inherit all of the default properties from the parent class. then, you can change your new class, and still have the old one. i think that works. as to my next idea, i'm making a knife that blows you and your 'bud' up. havin some trouble making the explosion damage you too though... then i'm making a 'shock-em-to-death-semi-long-range-knife' thing.

Just put a damage radius on it

EDIT: Whatr u said to do squad didn't work either. It just launched the bowcaster proj from where i placed the actor when i opened the map

Squad_Sammaron

i think i found a way. first place the actor into the map then alter it from there (open the default props by double-clickin the pickup). i don't see why that wouldnt work (unless it makes you save again >:()