MIP - 007 Dock (Next 007 map)

Started by Sandcrawler, September 14, 2006, 10:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

007 Docks is a map based off of the level named Docks in 007 Agent Under Fire. This map consists mostly of up close combat, there are shotguns and repeaters placed on the map. Its a pretty big play on the Agents Under fire version...but thats were I got the idea so it will be included in my 007 Series =D

Players: 8

Release Date: ??This weekend??

Screen Shots:

I used need to add a few more things, a frame/border around the doors, and some other small things and then I bleave it is ready...but we will see if thats this weekend or some day down the road.

~Sandcrawler
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Spuz

oooo ive played that map on 007. i like it! Great Recreation
My maps: ForestCorridor             Pizzaria
{MotR}Spuzzy{ZetVCom}

Sandcrawler

And its out =D you should download it =D

~Sandcrawler
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

{MotR}Weapon

It would probably have the gameplay of an Arena map (the retail ones of course), but it would make for a nice change of pace and setting regardless. ^^

EDIT : The first thing I did was jump in the water (I'm crazy like that :P ) and to my surprise lo and behold I found myself walking on it. Didn't expect that but I guess for a dock you need shallow water. Pretty excellent.