KF-DeathBasinSandsNight

Started by arramus, September 12, 2010, 02:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

DOWNLOAD

------------------------------------------------------------
KF-DeathBasinSandsNight - 12th of September 2010
------------------------------------------------------------

This map was converted to a night version by request from Tripwire forum user C_Gibby.

KF-DeathBasinSandsNight places you in desert environment surrounded by impenetrable cliff faces. Fend off the zombie hoardes with whatever weaponry you have at your disposal.

-----------------------------------------
KF-DeathBasinSandsNight features:
-----------------------------------------

6 Trader 'Outposts'.

14 Pickups for both weapons and ammo.

Different default music tracks for 10 seperate waves and 3 different music tracks for trader room activity.

A large open battle area.

Contoured sandy terrain.

Non functional vehicle Static Meshes ported by TheBlackCheetah.

-------------
Installation
-------------

Place KF-DeathBasinSandsNight.rom in your server map folder.
Place the compressed KF-DeathBasinSandsNight.rom.uz2 in your redirect.

Add KF-DeathBasinSandsNight to your server map rotation through the KillingFloor.ini or Web Based Interface.

Be fair, friendly, and have fun.
See you in the servers.

arramus

leeroy

i've played that game before but it was to much of a left 4 dead remake that i was in the same situation everytime and it started getting to easy and i know that the big fat guy's puke hurts you and the girl's scream is deadly and that theres a hobo without a proper arm but it was still a bit to alike for me
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Sandcrawler

left 4 dead was more of a remake of this game...

This game was a ut04 mod, that existed years before l4d, then it went retail last year with alot of improvments.

Also the game has alot different feel than l4d, in l4d it plays more like an arcade shoot, you don't need a strategy just blow crap up, in Killing Floor you need a plan, otherwise you'll be overran in minutes.

Plus l4d doesn't have anything like the Crawler, The fireball shooting guy, Kev (patriarch), Fleshpounder, or even just your basic clot.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

leeroy

well in my opion a leeroy jenkins expert speedrun is a plan as well as killing your teamates before they get into the safe room is also a great idea but yea in kf you need to wield and camp and crap and make sure that you dont shit your pants when the big boss comes
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games