Previous topic - Next topic

Squad_Sammaron

not sure how it works but here ya go
event PostBeginPlay()
{
Super.PostBeginPlay();
AddCheats();
}

// Execute an administrative console command on the server.
exec function Admin( string CommandLine )
{
local string Result;

Result = ConsoleCommand( CommandLine );
if( Result!="" )
ClientMessage( Result );
}

exec function KickBan( string S )
{
Level.Game.KickBan(S);

}

// center print admin messages which start with #
exec function Say( string Msg )
{
local controller C;

if ( left(Msg,1) == "#" )
{
Msg = right(Msg,len(Msg)-1);
for( C=Level.ControllerList; C!=None; C=C.nextController )
if( C.IsA('PlayerController') )
{
PlayerController(C).ClearProgressMessages();
PlayerController(C).SetProgressTime(6);
PlayerController(C).SetProgressMessage(0, Msg, class'Canvas'.Static.MakeColor(255,255,255));
}
return;
}
Super.Say(Msg);
}

exec function Kick( string S )
{
Level.Game.Kick(S);

}

exec function PlayerList()
{
local PlayerReplicationInfo PRI;

log("Player List:");
ForEach DynamicActors(class'PlayerReplicationInfo', PRI)
log(PRI.PlayerName@"( ping"@PRI.Ping$")");
}

exec function RestartMap()
{
ClientTravel( "?restart", TRAVEL_Relative, false );
}

exec function Switch( string URL )
{
Level.ServerTravel( URL, false );
}
all the admin script kicks and all :D Sandy says it's from UTO4. if you find out how to use it tell me :D
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

aurocks

Could someone look into this? I would myself but I'm a noob at modding :(

{MotR}Weapon

Yeah a member of ours has been making quite a bit of breakthrougs herself with kick/ban capabilities, but has also encountered her fair share of obstacles. >.<

SandViper

You shouldn't have to ban anyone... why do you want to ban them? I could understand over racial comments but weapons, it just shows who the real noob is. Half of MoTR can only use a few weapons and nothing else... Or switchgrenading... its not going to crash a server we arn't stupid; maybe you should try switchgrenading xbow sometime, its harder to kill people with than you think...

And what are you going to ban them with?

{MotR}Weapon

It has nothing to do with weapons, we aren't in that mentality. It's the excessive spamming with intent to make a big yellow blob on the screen, excessive foul language, and people recruiting on our server, as well as impersonators.

And you haven't even seen half of MotR so don't presume what members know and do not know, and as for switchgrenading it ruins gameplay for others. How would you feel if you were getting run over by multiple people running with pistols throwing snipers and array blasts at you? Despite how you may feel, 90% of the people who play the game would prefer to be killed a normal legit way than by a console command.

I saw you on the RBLN server critising MotR and how they run their server, but let's keep the clan critisizm out of the modding forums m'kay?

And kicking gets the point out well enough. Banning should be for repeat offenders.

SandViper

Quote from: "{MotR}Weapon"I saw you on the RBLN server critising MotR and how they run their server, but let's keep the clan critisizm out of the modding forums m'kay?

Your the one that brought it in here, and now i'm going to have to comment on it:

It makes more since to have two 16 servers than one 32 server... thats all i said, if it was bad criticism i'd have said "MoTR sucks @$$ the newbz need to f*cking buy two 16 servers" :).

You still havn't answered what your going to ban people with...

{MotR}Weapon

Quote from: "SandViper"You shouldn't have to ban anyone... why do you want to ban them? I could understand over racial comments but weapons, it just shows who the real noob is. Half of MoTR can only use a few weapons and nothing else... Or switchgrenading... its not going to crash a server we arn't stupid; maybe you should try switchgrenading xbow sometime, its harder to kill people with than you think...

And what are you going to ban them with?

You brought it in first. And I am not the one you need to take up an issue with 32 v 16 to. And neither is my brother Harp.

And we were going to use a mod, but it's only on her PC and it has 40 pages of code and is quadruple encrypted. It's a dangerous one anyway and doesn't discriminate who uses it, meaning anyone who has the knowhow to construct something so extensive like that could do it to.

Hybrid_Soldier196

Hey....hey.....settle down now before somthing blows up.

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

Break it up ya bunch of hippies. I know what your gonna say, "who you callin hippies?" well i called u a hippy ok. Forget 'bout it.
In-game name: Genesis

SandViper

I'm not a nippy err hippie :(

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

lol its ok, just stop fighting!
In-game name: Genesis

SandViper

Quote from: "{MotR}Weapon"And we were going to use a mod, but it's only on her PC and it has 40 pages of code and is quadruple encrypted. It's a dangerous one anyway and doesn't discriminate who uses it, meaning anyone who has the knowhow to construct something so extensive like that could do it to.

Well if you can't even tell me what you are going to use to ban people with it indicates to me that you have exactly nothing.

aurocks

Is it going to be revealed to the public or just MotR only?

{MotR}Weapon

And he changed his mind and continues.  :roll:

Listen, I wasn't the one who has been working on this, I was only stating that one of our members have, so don't give me the third degree when I don't have all the details myself okay kid? This is a modding forum, and is no place for petty squabbles, or nitpicking over works which I expect will happen next. :)

So keep on track, I'd rather we not get banned, as I am a regular here that checks these forums almost every day.

EDIT : Aurocks, it isn't even complete, and chances are it won't be finished because like I said, it only bans for 24 hours, and the member that has been working on this patch has still been wracking her brain thinking of ways to get it to other people without mailing them her harddrive with her 12 passwords.

I honestly do not know, however you can bet that if we ever do get a finished product without any of the setbacks it would be shared with the general public. So far UT hasn't been able to find or create one that doesn't have the flaws or dangerous setbacks.

SandViper

Quote from: "{MotR}Weapon"Listen, I wasn't the one who has been working on this, I was only stating that one of our members have, so don't give me the third degree when I don't have all the details myself okay kid? This is a modding forum, and is no place for petty squabbles, or nitpicking over works which I expect will happen next. :)

EDIT : Aurocks, it isn't even complete, and chances are it won't be finished because like I said, it only bans for 24 hours, and the member that has been working on this patch has still been wracking her brain thinking of ways to get it to other people without mailing them her harddrive with her 12 passwords.

1 Don't call me kid, and I only brought it up because you hadn't answered it once yet.

2 Hard drive is two words, kid.

3 About the server it was a suggestion and if you can't suggest that you get two 16 servers and maybe put a mod-map pack on one then whats the point of being in a clan?