The search for Sev?

Started by arramus, August 14, 2008, 08:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

It's been over three years now since the release of SWRC and here's what I consider to be the real story of what happens to Sev during the final moments of game play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbJ8U5au3ig

mazzatt

Dark Lord

i would shoot both yoda and 40 myself before leaving sev behind like that :)

good video
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

its his fault he wouldnt get out of the turret

leeroy

2 things #1 i like my signeture #2 if u play the last part of the last lvl once u destroy the gunship get out of the turrent imedetly,then once u did that press the `/~ button and a black thing will come up, then you type in ghost and just walk ove to sev and you can see that nothings wrong with him other than his head
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Jet

What's wrong with his helmet?
I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave

leeroy

>:( i ment hes crazy thinking that hes in trouble when he just wont get off the turrent
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Slaughter

WOW!!! He was just playing around with his turret all along...

Jet

I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave

leeroy

yea and somtimes if your lucky you can see him trying to do a barrelroll in his turrent

frazscotland

Its because SEV just want to see TURRETS IN MP he cant be bothered with campaign commando life anymore the strain of being "point" and sniping has got to him.. :-X
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

leeroy