Interest?

Yes
30 (93.8%)
No
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: October 17, 2010, 07:38:32 PM

Mr.Dever

I vote for Bill to be the community admin represenative, he's probaly the most unbiased guy that plays.

SanityCore

Sandcrawler

Quote from: Vanity on September 28, 2010, 01:18:39 PM
Of course I'm hoping there'd be different values for beating higher ranked teams.

E.G: Beating the 1st place team would be worth more points than the 4th placed team.

Just to stop boycotting/blackballing.

Right now its setup like ER, where its more about solo performance as a whole, than group performance. So right now, no points but that is something I have thought of adding. (with points for what spot you come in out of your team, what map its on, total points of both sides compared to give more to the lower points side, ect) We can see how it goes after a test round.

I'll be working on the Anchohead Brawl this weekend to try and finish it up, then when we have 30 votes I'll start a testround for feedback and so we can fix or add anything that you guys decide on.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Nerf

I might just have to warm up ye ol' disc. :o

That is 30 yes' now.

Sandcrawler

The next step will be a test round, I'm going to try and have the website up on the comign weekend sometime.

First test will be the clan system, I want clan leader or reps to create thier clan entry and have memebrs join. I'd like feedback from the admin and the members who joined, so I know what to change/add.

Then we will start an event for RC for feedback and ideas. 

So keep an eye out for more information coming soon.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

leeroy

k sandcrawler i hope that there will be rules about some weapons if you belive in "noobing"
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Mr.Dever

How's it coming along SandCrawler?

UPDATE MAN! = P

Sandcrawler

Its coming, don't have a date atm.

No free time right now, between midterms, class, photography and several other life things I haven't gotten as far as I wanted to.

If I recall correctly though the Anchorhead Brawl site is mostly finished, all I need to finish/revamp a bit is the Clan pages.

I'll sendout a Sitewide email when I launch the Anchorhead Brawl site.

I just checked over my test version of the AB site and the clan page is indeed the last one to need an update. I'll see what I can do this week. The clan page is also one of the biggest and most complicated systems on the site, and I can recall a few design flaws from when I first wrote it that I want to address.