Marker Question

Started by Sh4rpSh00t3r, August 08, 2007, 08:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sh4rpSh00t3r

I started my first SP mission last night and i need help with markers. I added a sniper marker to my map (holo so i can give my squad the command to set up sniper position). I gave the same info as one i found on an RAS map. But when i test the map (join a dedicated server and open my map so its SP) it wont let me give the command and the holo dosn't show up. Any ideas?

Also i found this as i was looking on the other RAS maps and wanted to know where to find this actor. i searched for awhile but i cant find it. its called "squadmarker". the levelloadingview has the same look but i know thats not it.

Here's what im looking for:

Armadio

man, i wished my map editor would work. so i could help you. i know, i had same problem some time ago, but i have to try it again.

QuoteAlso i found this as i was looking on the other RAS maps and wanted to know where to find this actor. i searched for awhile but i cant find it. its called "squadmarker". the levelloadingview has the same look but i know thats not it.

only a question: is your squad marker a static mesh or a actor? because u can only make squadmarkers with actors. ...

ill try to reinstall rc another time, maybe the editor then works

Sh4rpSh00t3r

my squadmarkers are actors. And forget the part about the trigger/actor image i posted. Though when i go and test my map in SP it crashes when i give the command to take up snipe position.

Sh4rpSh00t3r

my mistake, i found a tut linked off from here in another topic. my bad.  :oops: