Killing Floor?

Started by zeix72, September 08, 2010, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeix72

Should i get killingfloor i mean i heard it was bad but you guys seem to think it was good so the question is should i ?
That's a whole Bowlful of FAIL!!!

Sandcrawler

Should I eat Sushi? I heard it was raw fish. So the question is should I?

The point being you have to decide. I like the game, and I know many other people that like the game.

The people I know that don't like the game, don't like it because of the targeting system, you have to use ironsights. If you try and play without ironsights your just wasting ammo. You also have to actualy play as a team, splitting up with everone going thier own way will get you killed quickly.

They have a demo, give it a try and decide for yourself.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

zeix72

Umm wow that was a fast response but the real reason i wanted to know was because the people i know who said it was bad was because people online try to get points instead of trying to survive. And also iron sights? So its kind of like Nazi Zombies were spraying and praying just gets you killed faster. So i geuss i will get the demo but where do i get the demo is there a website or do i go to google?
That's a whole Bowlful of FAIL!!!