DM Dreadnought

Started by Dark Lord, October 20, 2006, 07:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lord

and so the forum lurker presents you with another map he was working on and told almost no one
my ultimate starship map: http://files.filefront.com/Dreadnought/ ... einfo.html
engine room

turret room

cargo/garage/whatever u want to call it

one of the accessible turrets

bridge (whole bridge area is best part of map IMO and is based partly off a map of ISD bridge and surrouding areas)

genießen :)

easter egg is the same as missilebase for this map (modded weps) you may find them, but how to get there is another thing (dont ask)

//EDIT by DooFi: Corrected links, added img-tags and made bigger pics accessible ;)
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

DooFi

genießen? dude, are you german? lol

Dark Lord

no ive been learning it and just like speaking it

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

i am half german and the map looks nice

Squad_Sammaron

Hey, just a little edit, take off the [/lst] thing on the last screen. That way people can actually look at it :D
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

DooFi

done.

This map looks really good, although it has this typical RC-look. Nice work on the SMs

Dark Lord

this map i took many ideas and mixed them together after "imperialising" them i guess you could say (as usual this map is meant to look imperial)
boarding craft idea i took from halo, i based all the crew quarters areas after medal of honor quarters, and a drop pods idea taken from warhammer 40000 space marines

Hybrid_Soldier196

Awesomeness is abundant in this map 8)

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

I played on this map last night and it is amazing, i love it. LARGE. Feels like your In a ship but I don't  no how to get inside the command deck. Im just wondering how to open it hahah

Dark Lord

to get to the bridge u either spawn there or go to the ladder to the left of the door and then youll be in the crew pit where you can jump ontop of computers to get to the command walkway, the door can only be opened from one of the computers on that area

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

Thanks Darklord see ya around on RC laters

{MotR}Weapon

Hehe it looks like the kind of map one would film a little video on.  8)

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

hahaha nice it does look like a map you can film a movie on. We should like file it and put it together, a republic commando movie. Cool