[RC] dm_kc_1

Started by 67, August 20, 2010, 05:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC_1 standind for kashyyyk camp 1 has a wookie base with one wookie leader and a trandoshan base with one trando leader it has a lookout on the trandoshan side ideal for sniping a zero gravity jump zone for getting on the base weapons (weapon rack in wookie base and thats basically it.

zeix72

That sounds not that good im not meaning to be a hater but add some more specifications
That's a whole Bowlful of FAIL!!!

im trying to add a screen shot but i dont know how and its a pretty small map but its ok
and im still pretty new to the unreal ed so i dont expect my maps to be really whoa

leeroy

eh sounds like your getting somwhere but id make a tatical side for the clones like putting 2 shotguns in there base and then makeing the trando side all small for the shotgun to be effective
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

the map is done now you can download it and see for yourself its pretty good better then how i defined it so youd have to see

leeroy

ok so i can find it on sandcrawler.net as dm_kc_1 bye 67?
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games