DM_WizardShot

Started by arramus, April 10, 2007, 11:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

This map is final and has been uploaded to the Downloads area.

Here comes another Halo conversion of Wizard. The scale will be very slightly smaller than the original to accommodate the heavier gravity. I want to stick with the regular RC gravity physics which already has some floaty feeling about it but not to the extent of Halo.

There's still a lot to do with the roof, sides and teleport areas but the scale is all set.

{MotR}Weapon

I remember TM sniper kitten made a Rep Com version of Halo's Wizard, and it had all sorts of colorful lighting in the corners.

Wizard, along with Boarding Action and Rat Race are the maps I enjoy playing on Halo, but they're not as enjoyable as Timberland. ;) :)

Is there going to be any colorful lighting on this one too?

arramus

If sniper kitten made a colorful version already I'll let that keep its uniqueness and keep this one looking like stock.

I've had my eye on Timberland as well and the Unreal Editor should have no major problems making the terrain.

arramus

Adding more architectural detail.

To give this map a little extra I'm going to expand the upper surrounding decks.

arramus

The main architecture is in place although I still need to add some pillars and transporters. Additional architecture not in the original includes these side pathways. These compensate for the reduced scaling.

{MotR}Weapon

I was wondering if you were going to include the upper paths. :mrgreen:

Looks excellent.

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

Looks Good and Clean made perfect and nice lighting.

Can't wait to play

Shockjaw

well arrimus can you add more color so it doesn't look like grate don't get me wrong it is a good map

arramus

Grate has a deep red and blue lighting and is split into two distinct zones with differing textures. Wizard Shot has white lighting and only gains its colour from its texturing. It has four identical zones. Apart from them both having ramps I wonder what gives you the impression it looks like Grate.

Final pillars, transports and side pathways have been added and Wizard Shot contains the majority of Halo Wizard attributes.

This map is final and has been uploaded to the Downloads area.

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

Wow Can't wait to play on this map with a lot of people its going to be tight thanks for making it look so good