Is this Forum DEAD?

Started by icepwn, September 23, 2007, 12:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icepwn

i just wanted to know if this forum is dead or something..? so is it dead or? i know there are atleast like 10-20 members.

DooFi

stupid question. as long as there are people posting questions and answers and shit, its alive. but it sure is dying. slowly but surely ;)

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

I think all the big clans (MotR;TX;DS...) should advertise 4 this great Homepage!
Atleast the Number of Member is growing, but nerly no 1 is posting, they are only joining!!

One reason 4 the Forums dying is that the great Mappers like DooFi and arrasmus are "gone".
DooFi isnt really gone as you see, but his RC isnt working (Fuck off that damn shit its making me angry  :evil: )

Why does it happend to the best Modders?
WHY?

Maybe we should start a big Modding Projekt...

But at first, we can maybe advertise for Sandcrawler!!!!!!!!!
I'll do on my (Clan) Homepage www.1eS-SpiriTs.de.tl , its really important 4 me that Sandcrawler that Sandcrawler is there oO

I'll do everything to keep Sandcrawler alive !!

Are you with me? =)

VodeAn

I relly want to keep this place alive indefinitely.  Everybody wanted a republic commando 2 mod, so I made an early release to keep hype up but no one seems interested, if you want to see this early version go to veamon.atwebpages.com, and click on "our work".

Shockjaw

Sure