RC make over

Started by Squad_Sammaron, April 01, 2007, 08:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VodeAn

ok so my host is an idiot.  I think they closed so ill have to remake a site.  now, down to business, I have 14 total maps done which is about 1.3 chapters, 12% of what I want.  THE GAME HAS NEXT-GEN GRAPHICS!  I detailed the textues and fixed every thing I could (hard is auctially hard). I'm testing all the maps in 1080x1920 so I will notice a problem.  I have 2 computers that I run and map on the better one uses an ATI 1950 Pro, and the other one uses a 1350 XT and is hooked up to my 1080p TV (60"). one setup is 5.1 and the other is 7.2 w/ bi-amp front l+r.
Anyway as you can see I'm testing the gave under rigorous conditions.  The voices are played by ppl I know, and we will tlk to LA when we are done.
I need textures! I have made some but I don't have enough time to make them all, any legally useable textues will do.  I prefer in .utx but .pcx will do fine. any shaders or water gaphics are welcome, basically any sort of texture.  My warning... You may or may not be credited for your work depending on how be work this with LA, thankyou.
                  Sincerely, the one and only VodeAn.

VodeAn

im gunna ask my team if I can give u guys a screen shot brb

VodeAn

ok I'm gunna need to get back o the screen shot tommro, 4 now I'm going to make a rc 2 topic in here

Shockjaw

Quote from: "Squad_Sammaron"hehe :D he didn't come out right. only one arm was sposed to be red... :D how can i convert to a shader so it looks better?

Heres it on a clone

[img=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1941/1111wv7.th.png]
wow what is uh, different

Shockjaw

Quote from: "Squad_Sammaron"sounds good. i'll try and belt out some sweet skins, but i doubt theyll be any good. but deal wid em anyway ;D
well what I wish for a skin would be a droid (not a skin, a droid) like the small ones that come out of the dispenser I am talking about the ones that you see in the battle where the gungans are, those. I really would like that and the republic skin in arrumus's mod