SANDCRAWLER BETA MOD 2 server request

Started by Shockjaw, April 07, 2007, 02:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shockjaw

Will you please (I mean arrumus) change the server's maps cuz I would like to have almost all the maps in this site all the bactaweek and others please will you.

arramus

I need to build a Sandcrawler Mod Pack consisting of a final version mod and a variety of custom maps. Adding other user's maps will require contacting them and getting permission as a matter of etiquette although I could just add stuff I've done in the first build. This weekend's proving to be a bit busy but it won't be long.

Shockjaw

I don't understan what you mean, all I understand of this is that yiou will change it, evatually (yayA)

flame

cool, I know I dont have any real good ones but if you want to use mine, go ahead, i dont mind  :D

CLONECOMMANDER501

If you want arramus you can have my utapau and Mustufar map :D All crap in a pack

{MotR}Weapon

Man, I'll tell you this, I had over 250 different custom made maps in my map folder, CTF, DM, non-labeled, you name it. Eventually it affected my RC or my PC somehow, so I had to delete some of the maps. :(

Just letting you know so you don't get a nasty surprise when your map collection becomes extensive.

arramus

This occurs with Halo as well. If you have too many custom maps it takes a longer time for the server/client to load them. Once I emptied out a few things were ticking along nicely again. I really needed to have a lot though to get any noticeable difference.

Shockjaw

well I am just wanting to show you guys this http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?v ... ategory=tr and please watch it