Where, oh where could those tools be?

Started by Z3r0, December 02, 2007, 10:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z3r0

Where do I get the Unreal Ed modding tools? And if I have the America's Army ones, can I use those?
Low gravity FTW!

DooFi

for unrealengine2 games like AA and RC, the editor is pretty much always in the "System"-folder of the game's directory. RC's editor comes with the first patch. Then you will find it as "/system/unrealed.exe".

Z3r0

I mean, where can I download them? And I downloaded a map pack, how do I use it? It's a DS map pack.
Low gravity FTW!

Jediwannabe

Hey Z3r0, are you in some way related to Z3r0x?

Former member of"Earth Productions"

Furion

To get unrealEd i think u need to download the patch for RC which came out some time ago which includes the new multiplayer map "Hangar" to use the maps you have downloaded easily go to the download section and download the RC map utility it instantly puts the files in the game.
Step 2) start a multiplayer game (make sure you know what the map files are called) and go into the console (press ` ) and type open DM_Coliseum -- to see exactly what maps you currently have after you use the map utility go to computer-program files-lucas arts-star wars republic commando-game data-maps. hope that solves your question ;)