Any Chance to make a sound pack for a RC?

Started by Nexus, April 11, 2009, 12:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexus

Is there any Chance to make a whole new sound pack for RC?
I mean just the things in the MP, for example instead of: Positive -> Yeah Sir, or something like that!
Would be great if you could tell me if and how it's possible to do that :)

Nexus

Is there really no Chance to do this?? :cry:  :|

Sandcrawler

I'd say that the chances of this being possible are very high, soundpacks are loaded and handeled just like textures are. In the case of voices for the commando, then it is probably in and ini file someplace.

But I've never tried this or messed with sound anymore than adding them to movers.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Nexus

Ok, thanks! I will try this in the next few days, if I have any questions I will ask here in this topic :)

Nexus

If I change the sounds and play them, I hear just the old sounds. 0o
When I did this first it worked, but now it doesn't works anymore.
You have any idea how I can fix the problem?

Nexus

Ok, now it works :)
I'm making my first soundpack for RC -> The Simpsons Soundpack.
I will give you the downloadlink if I finished it!

Nexus

Hm any1 knows why I can't delete the sounds? I wanna delete some sounds from Delta07 but if I want to do that, the program says: Can't delete sound. Sound MP_Voice.Delta_07.D07ZZ019 is referenced by Class MP_Game.MPVoiceDelta07x
I think the problem is that ''MP_Game'' needs the sound ''D07ZZ019''! I'm right?

Nexus

Oookay, I fixed the old problem but now I have 2 more problems. :x
At 1st: If I change the sounds of Delta07 and want to save it, my unrealed doesn't saves it.
The 2nd prob is more difficult: I thougt that I fixed the 1st problem with saving the soundpack at an other place and change MP_Voice than!
I wanted to test the new sounds and noticed that the sounds doesn't works...
I just hear the standard voices.
Any1 can help? :|

Judge