Changing MP Player Class - Different Parent

Started by arramus, March 11, 2007, 12:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

Quote from: "CLONECOMMANDER501"A SBD? That would be overkill! SBD's dont have a lot of animations needed for MP!

Never know. If I had my way we would put droidekas in there, and you can shoot 4 shoots at once. Give a whole new meaning to AA nub. and conc and repeater as well.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

CLONECOMMANDER501

Arramus any updates on this?

arramus

What's been added for now is all good and ready to test.

I'm still trying to reconfigure my server as I upgraded to a better connection and won't be play testing with others for a while. It looks like the modem has some kind of firewall and I'm unable to access the settings as it's on a huge community LAN. Other games I'm hosting are fine...just RC playing up as usual.

Squad_Sammaron

hey, can you tell me how to link up previous skeletons wid new meshes? i thought you were sayin that you were importin new skeletons and anims :D
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

CLONECOMMANDER501

My prediction is that making a new battledroids model shouldn't be hard and maybe we could hex the original battledroid's skin to it. Anyone thimking battlefront ? :]

1upD

I'm sorry to post in an old topic, but....

What if you reskinned clones to look like droids? :shock: I know it sounds cheezy, but it might work...

*Prepares to be shot*

Actually, there is an option in the model viewer that lets you link the animations of different models. It didn't work too well for me...I did get Grievous' ghost to use Magnaguard anims.

frazscotland

anyone work this out ?? hellooo ???/  :roll:  :roll:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND