Project RC II

Started by VodeAn, April 30, 2007, 06:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RC-1266

nope
...but don't they have... you know... WORK?
are they like... CONTROLFREAKS? :wink:
just being busy all day with you?

VodeAn

UPDATED--- republic commando 2 has been updated with over 6 months worth of improvements, as always head to my website for the update
the next update should include the new voices, if we can get that put together in time

RC-1266

ok a friend of mine recently found a voicechanger, ill get that ASAP and im gonna test it a bit, and then i can (i hope) send cool voices ^^

JanDeis

Ugh.  Finally got ungrounded.  I'm good now for consistency back on these forums  :|

VodeAn

ok so, is anything new done?

RC-1266

ehmmm... not yet  :lol:

VodeAn

seriously, can we get some of this stuff done?

RC-1266

yeah... but i just have to find some time... and i dont have that much  :wink:

RC-1266

do you need some static meshes? i could try to make some, i dont say its good, but at least i could try.  im just wanting to help you with getting progress...

VodeAn

sure, e-mail me a link to them.

Danny

RC-1266

well... say what you need first, or else i don't know what i should make

VodeAn

OK here goes what I need...

WARNING THIS MAY CONTAIN SMALL SPOILERS...

The following is from an early script's notes for Star Wars Republic Commando 2 the Mod...

QuoteNotes:
(takes place 3000+ years after the galactic civil war)
(geonosis, now ancient geonosis)
(the new war is being called Clone Wars... II)
Spark- mean, funny, sharpshooter.
Jon- average, heavy weapons, "extreme" pilot.
Tucker- stupid, very funny.

rc-1266 do spark, if your voice is deep enough, if not do Jon.

RC-1266

yeah i mailed you they were ready but i have to convert them to the right format first :mrgreen:
ill do that coming friday

VodeAn

Hello again everyone. I have been reading around and from what people's expectations are of mods like this I think I can say that the next release will blow the previous one, and everyone's expectations out of the water. Welcome to good reflective bumpmaping, welcome to water world, and welcome to less stress on your system (sorry again about gamemap12).