Map Request

Started by Delrahn, April 23, 2010, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delrahn

Hi, somehow, I accidentally deleted Gunship. so could someone post Gunship here somewhere? I can't join mp games with Gunship, and when I host it, it's just an untextured 1.2kx1.2kx1.2k untextured box. Gunship is my 3rd favorite map, so could some please upload it here, and tell me how to make it replace gunship?

frazscotland

dude cant you just  REINSTALL RC to sort the problem. file sharing of original gamefiles done in such a public way is bad for this site and unfeasible without drawing undue attention, of a bad nature. :cry:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Delrahn

Oh......I'm not gonna reinstall because I'd loose all my maps. I'm installing on an XP PC though so HOORAY FOR MODDING!!

frazscotland

you dont need to lose your maps . just goto the MAPS folder and copy and paste them in a folder on the desktop. then put them bak in after youve reinstalled it... :lol:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Sandcrawler

yea, or if you have the Steam version just rgith clkick and do the check local files or w/e
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)