Zombie Mod for RC?

Started by grungni, May 19, 2008, 01:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grungni

As i was playing star wars republic commando i thought of how much fun it would be to play a zombie mod of star wars republic commando yet since i have yet to learn how to mod star wars republic commando it is currently at a stand still and i would like some ppl to help me along

u can reach me at my xfire: grungnime

RC-1266

what do you mean with a zombie mod?

grungni

by a zombie mod i mean a game type where one player spawns as a zombie and the rest are hunters and the zombie only spawns with a melee weapon which is a 1 hit kill and when a hunter is killed that hunter becomes a zombie that only spawns with a melee weapon and so on until the game is over (all hunters killed or timelimit runs out) whichever comes first)

RC-1266

i wish u luck... i don't think i can help you

DS_PVT_Vulture_TU-3

I think it might be possible if you made the zombie a trando and when the trando killed a rep the rep would be converted to his team or somthing like that
Halo 3 is fun...

icepwn

Quote from: "DS_PVT_Vulture_TU-3"I think it might be possible if you made the zombie a trando and when the trando killed a rep the rep would be converted to his team or somthing like that
would requiere alot of propeties editing.

to grungni
been playing css mods? :Þ

Sh4rpSh00t3r

zombies originated in Halo i believe >_>

anyways i think this may be an impossibility, RC is just not good for game type modding. I recall someone else trying to make a capture and hold game type (similar to territories from halo) but failed when he found that it would be impossible to count captures.

VodeAn

No, zombies were in half life before halo, and in doom before half life.
lol XD

1upD

Half Life FTW!

LOL, yeah, I can remember helping with the reskins a while back... What ever happened to this mod? BTW, you could try replacing death ragdolls with zombie npcs. That would be cool, if it works.