Submitting Results

Started by arramus, January 03, 2010, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

SUBMITTING RESULTS

1) After a game has finished take a screenshot of the result. In your game options, set F1 as 'show scores' and F2 as 'take a screenshot'.

Iva's score may look odd as he went into spec mode by mistake before returning to the battle.  :mrgreen:

For an OS like XP, screenshots are stored in your:

STEAM
C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonstar wars republic commandoGameDataSystem

RETAIL DVD
C:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Republic CommandoGameDataSystem

They will be stored at .bmp format files and be given a numerical number such as 00001, 00002.

You can also use a third party application like Xfire to take screenshots as well.

2) Go to the tournament page and select the 'Report a Match' link or 'Report Match' image.

3) On the next page, select the versus player count.

4) Select the location for your match screenshot and enter the match results.

5) Then hit the Upload button followed by the Report button.

6) You will be presented with a confirmation message.

leeroy

hey i cant find the .bmp in OS, program files (x86), lucas arts, swrc, game data, system.....do i first need to take a screen shot before it will work? and also i need screen shots put to p becuase my laptop doesnt have the key to enable functions, so if i hit F2 than my online will go off
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games