Gun-Turrets in MULTIPLAYER

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2006, 11:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisk

What could a problem be is that when one person uses the turet (e.g. from the Geonosians) you see him stand in the air because the texture from the turet is away when it is in use.

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

Maybe I don't know im still working on it now i think its overloading the system trying to load the turrent and it crashes so yeah my job is to make the turrent not load but have it load on the map now load from the game.

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

What!!? Lol I don't get it. And Sweatz, its me, Agent. Remember from xfire, my maps, your server... Yeah... Talk right please. Thx :wink:
In-game name: Genesis

What!!? Lol I don't get it. And Sweatz, its me, Agent. Remember from xfire, my maps, your server... Yeah... Talk right please. Thx :wink:

Sandy or any other mod, please delete this, when I pressed post, it went to an unable to connect page, and I refreshed. When I got back, there were two of my posts.

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

yeah I remember Mr.Smith I know you i'll put your maps in my server, ok carnage and Fierce ok so yeah ill put them in the server ok so you can have people play on it ok but yeah i cant get the turrents to work ill keep trobleshooting with the turrents and will see ok

see ya

Hybrid_Soldier196

How did you ever pass an English class?

i was nott saying to put my maps in your serverok i know ur doing that anyway ok i was just saying hiok gosh?

Woops! Sorry about that, I guess the "Comd{TRI}Sweatz grammar problem disease" is catchy...  :roll:

Here is what I was trying to say:

I wasn't saying I wanted my maps in your server, You're doing that anyway. I was just saying hi.

mekahn

That's why i like reeding these forums, There always good for a laugh. :lol:

Yup lol.