What?

Started by Shockjaw, December 16, 2007, 12:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shockjaw

I don't know how to use the download's section, it came up as Olate Dowload crap. I don't know how to use this shizle.

Sandcrawler

O shit? it was white instead of red? I'll eleborate/fix it later...gtg now.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sandcrawler

Ok so what it is is I'm tyring to update it, but it keeps giving me an error, I need to delete the set up thing for now probably, but I'm trying to get in contact with them and get it updated.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

VodeAn

hey sandcrawler, I get a error when trying to access http://sandcrawler.net/ what wrong?

Sandcrawler

ugh now their website is down...go figure.

Voden, sandcrawler.net is currently empty...I'm kinda lazy I need to just link up to this site, and my clans site.

Sh4rpSh00t3r

sand well ur at it, when you get it straightened out could i have a section for my downloads? i asked for one like a year ago and you said you would make me one but never did. Also if i need a file in there Coreship is my map. :

Sandcrawler

Hmm I though I made one, I'll have to look again as soon as I find a way to fix this...damn me for not making backups...

Sandcrawler

Well maybe somebody here (DooFi) knows some more about php then I do...heres the error:

Error
[DBIM] Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2)
Type: 256 File: /home/content/S/a/n/Sandcrawler/html/rcmod/downloads/modules/core/dbim.php Line: 44 Debug Level: 1

I look at that file, but that line is just that error text...I need to look around and see if I can find a place it had the mysql data...or just reinstall it? I wish their website was working.

Sandcrawler

O cool their website is back up, if I have time this morning all post asking about it.

VodeAn

ok since were all bitching, could you please add veamon studios inc to the clan list I asked a few months ago, the logo should be in the clanlist topic, oh and my web address is veamon.atwebpages.com not i13host.veamon.com, thank you

Sandcrawler

Not updating the clans anymore right now, I'm probably just going to switch it to a list of 4 clans... DS, RC, MOTR, and TX.

Cause to be quite honest theres no reason to update it anymore, with only a few hundred players.

RC-1266

isn't there any other site where to post all those maps?
i mean a site like sandcrawler, not like filefront

Sandcrawler

I dunno, if I don't get it fixed today I can backup all of the mysql data and bring it all back in after...I think.

I'll try later if I have no email respounce.